LIFEWTR™ Bring Art Back to Schools Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins at 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time (ET) on March 7, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on April 8, 2019 (“Contest Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER – TWO WAYS: Take a digital photo showing a space in your local public high school (the “Nominated School”) that you would like to come to life with art from local artists in your community. A Nominated School must be a public accredited school in compliance with the laws and regulations of its state, which has any grades 9 through 12, and which is currently operating within the (48) contiguous United States or District of Columbia. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to evaluate and determine if criteria has been met for each Nominated School. After creating your photo, upload or post your photo during the Contest Period in any of the following two ways to enter the Contest:
A) VIA INSTAGRAM: During the Contest Period, post the photo through your own public Instagram account with the hashtags #BringArtBacktoSchoolsContest and @LIFEWTR, along with the name and city of the Nominated School where the photo was taken in the caption before sharing (the “Submission”).
To enter the Contest via Instagram, you must be a registered member of Instagram with a public profile. Becoming a member of Instagram and entry into the Contest are free. If you are not a registered account holder of Instagram, please visit If you enter using a mobile device on a wireless service provider’s network (as opposed to a Wi-Fi network), your carrier’s text and data rates will apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. to register for an account. Registration for and use of Instagram are subject to Instagram’s respective terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use or enforcement of such terms and conditions.
B) VIA DIRECT PHOTO UPLOAD - ONLINE ENTRY: Visit during the Contest Period and follow the online instructions to upload your selected photo on the Contest site, and complete the online registration form with all required information, including the name and city of the Nominated School where the photo was taken. After having read and agreed to these Official Rules, click the submit button to complete your Submission. Maximum photo file size may not exceed 5MB.
Limit one (1) entry per person/household per day, regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET except the first day of the Contest Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) ET and ending 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day and the last day of the Contest Period which will be defined as beginning 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending 11:59:59 a.m. ET.
The person registering for the Contest and uploading the Submission will be deemed the Entrant (“Entrant”). Entrant may upload a photo using their own tools provided that the file size should be kept at or under five (5MB) for quicker upload/encoding time. Uploaded photo files must be provided in the following file formats: JPEG or PNG. Files must be at least 720 pixels. By entering, each Entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the photo and has obtained the necessary rights and consents; and (b) the photo will not infringe on any rights of any third parties. Once uploaded, Submission will not be returned. Use of the hashtag #TBD #Contest constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules.
Proof of delivery of a Submission does not constitute proof of receipt of an entry into the Contest. All Submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All Submissions must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. ET on 4/8/2019 to be eligible for Contest.
· Submission must be primarily in English.
· All Submissions must be received within the Contest Period to be eligible for the drawing.
· Submission via Instagram must remain on your Instagram account throughout the Contest Period. If you delete your Submission during the Contest Period, you may lose your entry.
· A single Submission cannot be used more than one (1) time throughout the Contest Period.
· Submission may not use any name, likeness, photograph, or any other identifying element, in whole or in part, of any person, living or dead, without permission;
· Each Submission may not have won a previous promotion or an award; it must not infringe any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; it must be suitable for display and publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to nudity or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material; it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace; it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or standards.
· Each Submission must not feature or reference any commercial products and/or company trademarks, logos, brands or endorsements (including third party logos on street scenes, panoramic views, vehicle license plates, clothing such as t-shirts, hats, etc.) except that Submissions may contain Sponsor or Promotion Party-owned logos.
· Each Submission must not contain any copyrighted works.
Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, remove, delete and/or forfeit any Submission they deem inappropriate, indecent or obscene, and unsuitable for publishing or otherwise non-compliant. Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Contest.
The name of the person submitting a Social Media Entry into the Contest must be the name of the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter, otherwise, the Submission may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media account used for the Submission, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder.
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, phone number or postal address during the Contest Period. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Contest service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the (48) contiguous United States and District of Columbia (D.C.), who are fourteen (14) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers (“Sponsor”), Million Dollar Media, LLC (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH ENTRANT TO CHECK IN ADVANCE WITH AN APPROPRIATE REPRESENTATIVE AT THEIR NOMINATED SCHOOL TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT THE NOMINATED SCHOOL WOULD INTEND TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE IN THE EVENT OF A WINNING SUBMISSION.
4. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of the following:
a. The Entrant designated as the grand prize winner (the “Winner”) will be awarded $500. Total maximum value of prize is $500. Awarded as a gift card.
b. The Winner’s Nominated School will be awarded one (1) visit by local emerging artists (up to 4 and as designated solely by Sponsor) at a time as determined by Sponsor to create a mural or artistic rendering (the “Mural”) at the Nominated School. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $6,000. Actual value of prize may be lower, based upon the available and allocated space and materials required to create the Mural. If actual prize value is less than $6,000, the Nominated School or Entrant designated as the Grand Prize Winner shall NOT be awarded the difference between the actual prize value and the maximum value of $6,000. All elements of the Mural, including but not limited to materials, colors, size, location and design will be as solely determined and designated by Sponsor. Mural will be delivered as is, and Sponsor is not responsible for the removal or alteration of Mural for any reason. Nominated School must accept prize within time period as designated by Sponsor during the prize acceptance process or risk forfeiture of Mural prize.
5. JUDGING: An independent panel of judges (the “Judges”) as solely determined and appointed by Sponsor shall review, select and designate the winning Submission from among all eligible entries received, The Judges in their sole and absolute discretion, will review entries based on the following Judging Criteria: (51%) Relevance to Promotion Theme, and (49%) Originality. Entries submitted during the Contest Period are only eligible for this Contest and do not remain eligible for any subsequent Contest.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Administrator will direct message potential winners who entered via an Instagram Entry or Administrator will call or email potential winners who entered via an Online Entry. Potential winners will be required to respond to a message, phone call or email message within seventy-two (72) hours in order for the independent judging agency to capture winner’s name and address or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service, which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any change in entrant's mailing address, email, and/or telephone number. Once potential winner confirmation is received by Administrator, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner $500 gift card Grand Prize and Mural Grand Prize at winning school location will be fulfilled no later than September 1, 2019. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within (48) contiguous United States and D.C.
Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for inability of any Winner and/or Winner’s Nominated School to accept a prize in accordance with these full Official Rules. If a Winner or their Nominated School is unable to accept his/her/its prize or is deemed ineligible to receive the prize, all prizes will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, and the selected Entrant and their Nominated school will not receive a prize.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Contest, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except for where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, and the name of the Winner’s Nominated School, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Contest; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 4/8/2019 to: Bring Art Back to Schools Contest, P.O Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, New York 10604.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, INSTAGRAM.
© 2019 LIFEWTR is a trademark.