Community Coffee Dallas vs. New Orleans Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. The following Sweepstakes is VALID TO Legal REsidents of Alabama, florida, louisiana, mississippi and texas IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (as defined in the rules below). VOID OUTSIDE THE U.S., AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED
Name: Community Coffee Dallas vs. New Orleans Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
Timing: Registration is scheduled to begin at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on 8/12/2019 and end at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) on 9/15/2019 (the “Registration Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Who May Enter: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas who are age 18 or older as of date of entry, and have a valid driver’s license or U.S. government issued photo identification (“Entrant”), excluding the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
a. Employees, officers, and directors of Community Coffee Company, LLC, (“Sponsor”), Million Dollar Media, LLC (“Administrator”), The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, all of the foregoing, including Sponsor and Administrator, being collectively “Released Parties”, and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this Sweepstakes, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses.
How to Enter – Two Ways:
1. Text: During the Registration Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes via text entry if you are in possession of a Short Message Service (SMS) capable device with an eligible text plan, and have obtained the bill payer’s permission to enter via text. Text entry may not be available through all wireless carriers. Enter via text by sending a text message to the designated short code (67664) with the designated key word (BOLD) in the body of the message. Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received as provided in your wireless plan. Contact your carrier for pricing plans and details. All text entries must be received by 11:59:59pm ET on 9/15/2019 to be eligible.
2. Online: During the Registration Period, visit CommunityCoffee.com/DALvsNO (the "Website") and follow the on-line instructions to complete the registration page. Each Entrant must fully complete the registration page with all required information including first and last name, complete address (including city, state and zip), valid email address, birth date, and phone number (including area code). After having read and agreed to these Official Rules, click the ‘Enter’ button to submit your on-line registration. All registration information must be fully complete for all required registration fields. Any registration submitted with an invalid email address will be disqualified.
Maximum of one entry per person per entry method per calendar day during the entire Registration Period. A “Calendar Day” is defined as commencing at 12:00 AM (midnight) CT and ending at 11:59:59 PM CT each day during the Registration Period. Registering more than one time per Calendar Day during the entire Registration Period (by using the same or alternate names or email addresses) will invalidate all entries by that Entrant.
Any available opt-in opportunities are not required to enter the Sweepstakes, and checking the opt-in boxes will not improve your chances of winning. By participating and submitting an entry, Entrant agrees that Sponsor and participating parties are authorized to contact Entrant via email, mail, phone or any other form of media to make Entrant aware of information pertinent to the Sweepstakes, and to distribute information regarding the Sponsor(s) featured products, special events or promotional offers, or purchase incentives. Entrants may opt-out of any further email communication at any time by simply replying REMOVE to any email message, or following the provided opt-out instructions.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, or for entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules, or for any entry not submitted or received or lost due to any technical error or failure, human or programming error, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, or the failure to capture any such information or effects of hackers or failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections; all of which will be disqualified.
Each Entrant must submit an entry on his/her own behalf. Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s email address or name will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all such entries will be deemed void. In the event of a dispute as to any on-line registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant and he/she must be eligible according to these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. All entries received become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Prize Awards & Delivery
Winner Selection and Notification
On or about 9/16/2019, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to select a total of one (1) potential winner (the “Potential Winner”).
If the Administrator is unsuccessful in its attempt to reach and speak directly with a Potential Winner by phone and/or email within 48-hours of the initial notification attempt to the phone number and/or email address, then that Entrant may be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries and notified as per the procedures outlined above (time permitting). Note: phone messages will not be left during the winner notification process.
During winner notification, the Potential Winner must confirm their eligibility, and indicate their willingness to accept the associated prize. The Potential Winner will then receive official prize notification via email delivery, which must be completed and returned to Administrator within the required time period. If a Potential Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or is unable or unwilling to accept the prize or elects to decline the prize, that entry shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winning entry will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries and notified as per the procedures outlined above. Any disqualified Entrant will not receive any alternate prize substitution or compensation. Decisions of the Administrator in the selection and determination of the winning entries and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
All of the following will apply to the Potential Winner: 1) Potential Winner will be required to complete and return, within 3-days of date of receipt, a prize acceptance form, a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600), an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted), a travel release form (required for Grand Prize winner and travel guest only); 2) Potential Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and a valid driver’s license as a condition of participating or receiving any prize; 3) Potential Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won, if prize award value exceeds $600; and 4) Potential Winner will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on prize award. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein.
Grand Prize Award – Maximum of (1) Grand Prize Award available: The Entrant who is confirmed as the Grand Prize winner will be eligible to receive the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is: a trip for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to New Orleans, LA from 9/28/2019 – 9/30/2019, with a maximum retail value not to exceed $1,940.00. The Grand Prize includes:
· Roundtrip air travel for two (2) people from airport nearest winner’s residence to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
· Three (3)-days/Two (2)-nights standard hotel accommodations, double occupancy at a hotel in the New Orleans metro area as solely designated by Administrator;
· Two (2) tickets and two (2) pre-game sideline passes to the Dallas vs. New Orleans professional football game currently scheduled to be played on 9/29/2019 in New Orleans, LA
The following conditions apply to the use of the Grand Prize:
· Trip and trip components may not be sold, traded, transferred, separated, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded;
· Trip is not redeemable for cash;
· Winner and guests are solely responsible for all costs and expenses of the prize not specified as included in these Official Rules, including but not limited to meals, tips, gratuities, hotel fees, checked baggage fees, souvenirs, ground transportation, laundry service, local and long-distance telephone calls, medical expenses, and other personal expenses;
· Released Parties not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage.
· Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor.
· Winner and guests are solely responsible for obtaining (and traveling with) valid identification and any other required documents (e.g., Photo ID, Credit Card)
· If Grand Prize winner elects to take prize trip without a guest, components of the Grand Prize trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and Grand Prize winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate prize for same;
· Grand Prize winner agrees to maintain his or her behavior and the behavior of all guests in accordance with all applicable laws, generally accepted social practices and all rules and regulations applicable to any airline, hotel, venue or other entity in connection with participation in any prize activity, including, without limitation, use of a prize. Grand Prize winner understands and agrees that if Grand Prize winner (and/or his/her guest’s, if any) are removed from any activity at any time if the winner’s (and/or his/her guest’s, if any) behavior at any point is disruptive or may or does cause damage to person, property or otherwise violates the policies of an entity associated with this prize, in that event, Grand Prize winner may be required to forfeit the rest or all of his/her prize, with no substitution or compensation.
Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. In the event an Entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in Sweepstakes constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use Entrants’ names, cities and states of residence and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide on perpetuity without limitation or further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible for any prize.
By participating, Entrants agree to hold all Released Parties harmless from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel or activity related thereto), and to assume all liability thereof. Released Parties shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
Entrants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment, mobile phone equipment, Internet access and cellular networks. Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of an Entrant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Sponsor’s control, or otherwise. The Sponsor disclaims any liability for entries not received due to technical difficulties or transmission errors. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Released Parties are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online Entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors of any kind, whether computer, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitations, errors which may occur in connection with the printing or advertising of this Sweepstakes, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, the cancellation of the game, the processing of entries or in the announcement of the prizes or prize winners. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes website.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes, in the opinion of the Sponsor/Administrator, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to determine the prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
Odds: The odds of being selected as a winner are dependent upon the total number of entries received in the Sweepstakes.
In Case of Disputes: By participating, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
Winners List: For a copy of these official rules or a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Community Coffee Dallas vs. New Orleans Sweepstakes, c/o Million Dollar Media, LLC, P.O. Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Please specify whether you are requesting, official rules or a list of prize winners. Requests must be received by 11/15/2019.
Sponsor: The Sweepstakes Sponsor is Community Coffee Company, LLC, 3332 Partridge Lane, Building A, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by Million Dollar Media, LLC, P.O. Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
© 2019 Community Coffee Company, LLC. All rights reserved.